Monday, November 20, 2017

Active Silence

As you can tell by this month's post count, I haven't been posting a lot at all lately. 

Why? Well...it's as I feared. With no single theme, challenge, or anything else, I don't have a lot of motivation to write anything down, and share it. I've gotten a few questions from viewers, mostly friends, but not a lot. No interest from you guys translates to no interest from me I'm afraid. 

I'm certainly gaming a lot, reading a number of games, and watching a lot (A LOT!) of cool TV shows that I find inspire game ideas, but I am also working extra hard lately, and dating someone, and the blog just isn't calling to me. 

I will get to the questions I've been asked, and maybe a little more here, and there, but November is going to be pretty quite at the ol' Barking Alien site it seems. 

Maybe it will pick up next month.

AD
Barking Alien






4 comments:

  1. After the incredible stress of Halloween and the end of daylight savings time, how could anyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel bad. I love reading your blog. I have such a simple question that it seems silly asking but I would love to know what currently in print superhero game you would recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a fine question jbeltman, but a hard one to answer believe it, or not.

      There are a number of excellent games currently on the market, including the Masks RPG by Magpie Games, and of course Mutants & Masterminds by Green Ronin.

      The thing is, for my money (figuratively and literally) the best Superhero RPG is not currently one of the ones in print. My favorite remains 4th Edition Champions. Next would be the currently available Mutants & Masterminds 3rd Edition.

      That's just my opinion of course. Your mileage may vary.

      Delete