Sunday, November 19, 2023

In A Mood

Hey all,

I just wanted to check in and let you know I'm OK. Well, physically.

Mentally I'm in one of my moods wherein my creativity is zig-zagging all over the place. I'm feeling burnt-out on some of my usual fare and completely unable to settle on a particular 'new' thing to hold my attention. This isn't new for me but rather something that cycles around every year about this time (see the November entries of past years - or lack there of).

That's not to say nothing has my attention. I simply can't sort out which ideas should get the full Barking Alien treatment. 

*Sigh*

Anyway, no promises of another post this month. We'll see how it goes.

Hopefully something will come to me.

AD
Barking Alien






3 comments:

  1. Take it easy. No pressure from your readership (although where's the next Kineto article?) We'll be here once you've made up your mind - or even if you simply write up your indecisions and choice options.

    There's something about this time of year, as it happens to me, when suddenly ideas you've sold on for months become less inviting and your attention wanders to pastures new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tim. Sorry for the late response but its the start of the holiday season here in the States with American Thanksgiving (which is an important holiday for my family and I).

      I can assure you, there is quite a bit coming soon. Very soon. ; )

      Delete
  2. Knowing it's just part of your normal cycle, there's a lot of hope you'll come around to feeling good eventually.
    : )

    ReplyDelete