Friday, July 30, 2010

Daily Planet Update

Things have been extremely busy here at the Doghouse of Solitude of late and I thought I would take a brief moment to update my vast legions of followers. Ok, the forty some odd people who bother with me. Thanks by the way. I feel wanted. Not supervillain wanted, just...well, you get the idea.

I have a new full time job! Woo Hoo! Starting Monday, August 2nd, I am now an assistant Canine Behaviour Counselor. I've been pursuing my interest in dog behaviour and training and I've finally reached the next level. I can't tell you how excited I am. I not only get paid to work with dogs but I will get to continue additional education on the subject of canine training and psychology while I work. Too awesome.

Now, on to cool comic book superhero RPG stuff...

First, get inspired for running the new DC Adventures RPG by Green Ronin by watching the newest DC Universe Online trailer, the San Diego Comic Con trailer for Young Justice and if you know what's good for you, the DC Showcase Jonah Hex animated short that comes with the new Batman: Under The Red Hood direct to video animated film. The film is very good...the Jonah Hex short is so good it will make you cry REAL MAN tears.

The PDF of the DC Adventure RPG is out if you pre-ordered the RPG online through Green Ronin. I am not certain if it is yet available any other way. So far, it looks awesome and it gives you a preview of the Mutants & Masterminds third edition game which will have the exact same rules system. There are a number of tweaks and changes between 2E and 3E M&M and so far I likes what I sees.

OK, more to come on Sunday. I think I'm going to go watch Jonah Hex again.

AD
Barking Alien

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you moving up in the world. I do read your blog with interest. Believe it or not, you actually do cooler things than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Doug Wall-
    Hard to believe! And thanks.

    @Jay-
    Thanks to you as well.

    It's been a long road...gettin' from there to here...

    ReplyDelete