Monday, May 30, 2016

Back In Action

Why hello there stranger!

Yeah, I know what you're thinking.

"Didn't you used to be Barking Alien?" Heh. Good one.

Yes, I'm Adam 'Barking Alien' Dickstein, and I'm here to tell you that while things might be a little crazy next month, you're definitely going to see more posts from me. Hopefully, by late July/early August I'll be in full swing, and back to my [occasionally] prolific self.

I had originally planned on dedicating a good portion of June's posts to Science Fiction gaming, a subject I love that doesn't get enough attention in my opinion. The catalyst for this plan was the release of the computer game No Man's Sky, originally scheduled to hit stores on June 21st. Unfortunately, it seems that game has been delayed until August. I may just have to do the same for my Sci-Fi RPG discussions.

As for June, expect posts to be more frequent, but less structured.

I've been working on my real life business a lot lately, as well as getting ready to move again soon. After a year of living at my current address, I'm really looking forward to not living at my current address. I've tried really hard to like it here, but I don't. If the next place is even a little better than this one, that will be enough to make it fantastic.

As for my business, I am starting a second blog named for my service, Friend of Dogs, that will focus on my company, and my love of dogs. OK, mostly it will focus on dogs, but there will be some business stuff too. I already have a Facebook page, and I'd be ever so grateful if any of you could pop on over to it, give it a follow, or just a like. Thanks. I truly appreciate it.


OK, got to go to bed.

See you all soon,

AD
Barking Alien






2 comments:

  1. Curses, Adam Dickstein! It appears that all it takes for me to rejoin the evil Facebook is for a friend to ask me in a blog! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My work here is done.

      Now I must be off. There are other children in other places that need my help. 😊

      Delete