Sunday, May 1, 2016

In The Merry, Merry Month of May

I'm in one of my moods.

Which one? Well, this is the one where I'm running a bunch of different games, none of which I want to talk about right now.

Nope, not a one. Not in the slightest.

One is still forming, one is a little ways off, and one is driving me just a little crazy to be perfectly honest.

Again though, not what I want to discuss.

May is going to be the month I get back to regular irregular posting by putting up whatever the heck is one my mind. Believe you me, there's a lot of stuff up there. Wild stuff. Crazy stuff. Mostly stuff that I haven't gotten the chance to run in a while that is once again gnawing at me to bring to life.

So, no theme this month. No grand design, or purpose.

Just posts.

As with my favorite campaigns, I'll just run it and see what happens.

AD
Barking Alien





2 comments:

  1. I have a similar but different issue: I'm now playing in several games with no serious plans of starting running my own any time soon. The could mean a pretty dormant blog for myself as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well actually, and I know this makes not sense at first, when I'm running a good number of games I post less.

    There are two reasons for this:

    The first is I am too busy working on my campaigns to post. Free time not occupied by anything non-RPG related tends to get filled with campaign development.

    The second, slightly more personal reason deals with how good my games are going. If they are going really well, I'm happy to share what I have found makes them work. If they're not going all that great, who I am to give tips to anybody. ^ ^;

    Right now I've got a mixed bad with a lot of potential, and potential makes for great posts.

    ReplyDelete