Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Fabricated Visuals

As a treat for those of you out there you have supported, and/or purchased my new RPG, or who are at least curious about what the art looks like in...

The Googly Eyed Primetime Puppet Show Role Playing Game

...I thought I'd post some of my favorite illustrations from the book.

The art was created by either hand drawing illustrations of the characters and then photoshopping the daylights out of them, or combining various photographs...and then photoshopping the daylights out of them. 

Many of the photographs are pictures of my own puppet creations, much of which are long gone I'm afraid. Thankfully pictures of them in varying stages of completion remained on one of my hard drives.

In some cases I combined my illustrations, and photos with stock, and royalty free images, especially of animals. Royalty free clip art was also used on occasion. 

Anyway, here you are, a little bonus material from Barking Alien Productions to you! If you haven't given this book a looksee, maybe the art will inspire you to do so. 


Peppy Monster and Yammer the Grump


The Many Costumes of
Frankenstein's Monster


Ludwig, The Avant Garde Wombat
and his faithful assistant.


Bogey Monster


Those are just a few of the illustrations in the book, and really they're some of my favorites. 

You know what? I'm feeling generous. I'll also include a color version of the character sheet that comes with the game, because that's the kind of guy I am.




As you can see, the character is very similar to my original sheet done for this product's precursor. It's been streamlined a bit, and I definitely like how it came out. 

Well, that's all for now. 

Much still to come,

AD
Barking Alien








2 comments:

  1. Where does someone acquire this game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The title of the game (at the top of this post) is a link to the page on DriveThruRPG where you can purchase it.

      Thanks for the interest.

      Delete