Monday, December 17, 2018

The Sound of Silence






November was something of a bust.

December is no better.

I am not done blogging, not by a long shot, but I have no interest in doing so at this time. 

This may come as a shock to you all - as it does to me - but I really don't have anything to say.

I am currently running two campaigns that are going along quite well, neither being particularly difficult for me to run. I have few problems to ruminate over, advice to give, or interesting insights into the inner workings of the games or their participants. These games just work, so it feels as if there is very little to address about them. That's a bit disappointing in a way but there you have it. 

I'm also in at least two good games as a player. I suppose I could address the differences between the style of the GMs of those campaigns and my own...but I just don't feel inspired to do so. Again, I have no great insight just now. I may give them a more thorough analysis later.

There are definitely other things of interest to me that I could talk about - Star Wars Resistance, Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse, CW/DC's Elseworlds, the final season of Voltron: The Legendary Defender - but I am simply not motivated to do so at this time. 

*Sigh*

I guess I'll see you all in the new year. 

Hopefully with something more interesting to say.

Happy Holidays and a Joyous New Year Everyone!

AD
Barking Alien







4 comments:

  1. That's fine. There's no point forcing it. If you're not feeling it then writing becomes a chore and you'll grow to loathe it and not want to do it again.

    And we value your insight and wouldn't want you to leave the bloggosphere completely.

    Take some time - it's the holidays after all - and we'll see you on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw Spider-verse with my son yesterday, great movie! I'd love to get your take on it if/when you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah BA you're 2018 count looks like my 2018 count - but it's 2019 now! We can do better! Tell us about your games!

    ReplyDelete