Monday, January 21, 2019

Happy Landings




My Apologies to Jim Nichols and Steven Spielberg 



I am now in a position to know exactly what I want to run and how I want to run it. 

It's taken me a good number of years to develop my skill and style as a Gamemaster. It's taken time to recognize what I like and what I don't and how to achieve the former and avoid the latter. I've come to terms with acknowledging my flaws and accepting my strengths, and come full circle from OK to Good to Great to Good to OK and now, hopefully, Great again. 

Now I just need to find the right group and play that game. 

Don't get me wrong, I am really happy with my current groups and the games I'm running and playing with them. I just feel there is this potentially near-perfect game that I could run, would love to run, if I could find the right combination of people for it. 

In the past, this might have gotten me down or made me discouraged. Not now. Now I am somehow comforted by the idea, the knowledge, that I could do it. 

I am sure I will run it at some point. 

What's the game? 

We'll get to that...


AD
Barking Alien


Also...






Happy Birthday to Doctor Martin Luther King Jr.! 






2 comments: