Friday, September 23, 2022

Undergoing A Refit

Like much of 2022, September has fallen far short of my intentions and expectations, with the plan for Spacetember - an entire month dedicated to Science Fiction Space Adventure TRPGs - coming to naught and me feeling mighty down. 

Repair and Refit, By Me by Midjourney


So...going to take a break, reorganize my thoughts, and return in November with another go at it. You will likely see posts during the month of October dedicated to Ghostbusters and a few other things but my real focus will be developing material to knock your socks off come the following month. 

Spacetember is closed down for reconstruction and in a manner of speaking, so am I. 



Have no fear. Barkley and I and all the Space Opera epicness we can muster will return in...



Clear Skies and Later Days.

AD
Barking Alien








2 comments:

  1. You and Air New Zealand's "non-stop" flights from New York :-)
    I'll make myself comfortable on the seats in the gate area and wait for an announcement
    Kia kaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of struggling is happening. I'm sorry for that, but we will all be here when you get back (or PM in the meantime!)

    ReplyDelete