Sunday, October 9, 2022

The Busy Season

Autumn has arrived! With it, what is often the busy season for me as a professional Dogwalker. You know who else is really busy during the month of October? 

Yep, it's the Ghostbusters.


Image made with Midjourney AI Art Generator 
and modified by me in Photoshop


For a guy who isn't into Horror and doesn't believe in the Supernatural, I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about Ghosts. Contemplating these wayward and often ornery spirits inevitably leads to thinking about Ghostbusters and of course running a GB one-shot or campaign. I mean, what better time to do so than the month that leads up  Halloween? 

Insert Maniacal and Spooky Laugh!

This month I'll be easing myself back into blogging with some thoughts and artwork related to things that go bump in the night and what to do about them. 

I hope you'll join me. 


Image made with Midjourney AI Art Generator 
and modified by me in Photoshop


AD
Barking Alien







No comments:

Post a Comment