Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Art of Star Trek RPGs - Vol. I

Years of playing Star Trek RPGs means years of campaign artwork. As with many other gamers, I played most of my campaigns throughout high school and college. I happen to have attended the High School of Art and Design and the School of Visual Arts for college. The end result is that most of my friends over the last 25 years are awesome artists. For this first art dump, I've included mostly my own work with one piece drawn by my buddy Aris and inked and colored by me. I hope you like them...


This last one is a drawing of my first character in his civilian garb.
loves me some Andorians.

AD
Barking Alien




2 comments:

  1. These are great Adam, do you still have alot of the character designs from your old adventures? I'd love to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! lol

    Truth is I have a lot from Star Trek, Star Wars, Wares Blade and a few others. Right now my scanner isn't working (no updated drivers for a scanner as old as mine - curse you Windows Vista!) so I can only put up what I already have on my computer.

    Thanks for coming by Keith, I'll link ya!

    AD
    Barking Alien

    ReplyDelete