Tuesday, December 16, 2014

CHAMPIONS: ALL ACCESS!

Guess who's back baby?



Yes faithful followers, frequent friends, and finders of the fantastic, it is I, Adam 'Barking Alien' Dickstein, here once again to issue insight into the intriguing, and mayhap, the impossible!


 Commission Penciled and Ink By the legendary John Byrne
Colors By Mark Dominic
 

Things with me have been downright rough and tumble lately, and honestly, it doesn't look like peace and tranquility will be anywhere in sight for some time. Some much for good will towards man.

That being said, I am still looking forward to my gaming group's next major campaign endeavor, a new attempt at Superhero gaming entitled: CHAMPIONS: ALL ACCESS!

With the game just a few days away, I am going to start to reveal some behind-the-scenes information on what this campaign is about, what it took to put it together, and related notes and ideas on running a Supers campaign.

We've had several false starts with this particular genre, but this time I really think we have a chance at something awesome.

Up, Up and Away True Believers!

AD
Barking Alien






4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear things are rough, but it's glad to see you again (blog-wise, I mean).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new campaign. Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Spread the word. A good chunk of pre- and post-game entries are coming right up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope things get better soon. I know that the the holidays can increase the pressure, hang in there. Love your insights. We are in the same groove as comic book fans.

    ReplyDelete