Saturday, August 22, 2015

RPGaDay Challenge 2015 - Day 22





Heh. It's funny how my mind works. At first glance I thought, "That's a really hard question. I like a lot of different environments. Environment, terrain, weather, these are major factors in my games."

Then it hit me. I think it means, 'Where do you like to game the most?'

No idea. Don't give it a lot of thought. Some thought, but not a lot of thought.

I like there to be a table, and chairs for everyone. Of course I've gamed without those at one time or another.

I like there to be food, and drink near by, or provided, or brought, but it's not mandatory I guess. I mean, it would suck not to have something to eat, or drink for 8 hours.

Some place I can reach in a reasonable amount of time? Hmmm...takes me anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes [or so] to get to my games now, and it used to take a lot longer when I used to play in New Jersey. I don't know.

Adequate lighting? Not too much background noise? Eh, I've gamed at conventions many times. No big.

Geez. I don't know how to answer this question.

Wherever I'm comfortable.

AD
Barking Alien






3 comments:

  1. (Not commenting on this post but on a missing one). I was going through my rss feed and I saw the first paragraph of your comments on why you don't dig fantasy. It seems to have vanished- I'm hoping you'll post that again later. I'm curious about what you don't care for with that genre. I certainly had you in mind when I said I was surprised about how many gamers I know don't like fantasy, but I can think of at least a half dozen (probably more) gamers in my circle who also don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The initial post wasn't anywhere near complete when I either accidentally hit update, or blogger glitched. Either way I had to get rid of it, as I refuse to serve food for thought half-baked.

    Rest assured, the full on version is coming soon.

    Thanks for the interest and the inspiration Lowell.

    ReplyDelete