Tuesday, August 30, 2016

RPGaDay Challenge 2016 - Day 30

Holy Hoober-Bloob Highway! I caught up! 






Huh. Kind of a let down.

Although I've generally felt this year's questions were more interesting than last year's, this question is a rare miss. 

First, I feel like I just answered this with Questions #27, and #29. I know a similar question came up last year. Lastly, I have no answer for this. With an unlimited budget I'd support a robot probe to Europa, fund an animal rescue organization, or a no kill shelter. I don't really have dreams of frivolous spending on a game room. I never have. I can game anywhere, and everywhere, and pretty much have (again, see Day 27).

Give me a table, some chairs, enough lighting to see the character sheets, and the dice, and I'm good to go.

I got nothing.

Last one coming up...


AD
Barking Alien





No comments:

Post a Comment