Saturday, January 7, 2012

No Game Today

I originally had plans to run a game today, though I was not entirely sure what it was going to be.

For various reasons, I didn't have all my regular players and therefore no interest in doing our regular game. I also had a abbreviated time slot in my day, which made it impossible to do our usual marathon-by-comparison 8-10 hour sessions. The end result...nothing. 

No game today. Considering what an inspiration high I've been on lately this has me really, really down. It's actually making me feel so frustrated that I don't feel like doing anything at all or something to just waste the day so it passes quickly. I want to go to bed or walk for hours or something. Can't do either. I have plans for the evening.

Oh well. Next week is RECESS.

Have a great weekend everybody,

AD
Barking Alien





No comments:

Post a Comment