I invoke the power of initials to bring my own brand of RPG inquiry to the blogsphere in hopes of learning more about my fellow gamer!
(Translates as: I was inspired by Zak's questionaire thingie so I made my own questionaire thingie.)
Do Not Ignore Me!
1) What is the most common type of environment or terrain encountered thus far in your current or most recent campaign?
2) What is the most exotic or unusual environment or terrain encountered thus far in your current or most recent campaign?
3) What environment or terrain type have you never used but always wanted to? Why haven't you?
4) Do you have a combat rule or mechanic from another game system you are using in the game system you currently play, played recently or generally play?
5) In your opinion, what genre has received too little attention in regards to RPGs based on that subject?
6) If a quality RPG on the aforementioned neglected genre came out tomorrow, what would make you buy it? What would prevent you from buying it?
7) Do you find it easier to learn the rules of a game by reading the rule book or by sitting down and just playing it?
8) Name a currently available artist not normally associated with RPGs who you'd love to see do some RPG work.
9) What one book, movie, video, etc. that is not an RPG that you think should be.
10) Can you think of an RPG you've run or played in which the GM (be it you or someone else) used/referenced non-game related books to run the campaign more often then game related books?
Have a great weekend if I don't see ya,