Wednesday, August 28, 2019

RPGaDay Challenge 2019 - LOVE




Love?

Really? What's Love got to do with it?

I mean, sure, Love is all you need. I'd obviously stop in the name of Love. Really, I'd do anything for love, but a post about it for the RPGaDay event? I won't do that. 

Fine. I'll try...

Let's say you started an adventure in, how about, a Love Shack. Soon enough, you might as well face it, your PCs are addicted to Love. Now Love is a battlefield! Next thing you know, you're trying to fill the world with silly Love songs! 

In truth, I would probably focus on a Higher Love. An endless Love. I want a whole lotta Love. I shouldn't have to justify my Love and I don't want to Love in vain. 

After all, I'm descended from the Love generation. 

Well that's all I have. I'm all out of Love. 

Oh yeah, one more thing.

I love RPGs.

AD
Barking Aliens








No comments:

Post a Comment