Friday, August 14, 2020

RPGaDay Challenge 2020 - BANNER



Banner.

It's going to be hilarious reading all the posts relating The Hulk. 

Unless...unless...wait, what if no does that? Could that happen? Could I be the only one whose first thought was Bruce Banner? What if, oh lord, what if no one writes about the Hulk? No one! 

What a waste.

Yeah...I got nothing for this prompt really. I figure flags are a kind of Banner so here are some flags I've designed for various RPG campaigns. 




United America Flag for Series III of my Red Dwarf / Yellow Sun campaign. 









Union of Federated Planets (Top) and Mercantile League (Bottom) Flags from our old Space Opera campaigns. 




The (unofficial) official Flag of The Star Patrol for the RPG of the same name. 


What's next? I really hope it's something I can write a post about...

AD
Barking Alien






2 comments:

  1. No, it's not just you ... and I like the flags by the way. I've always liked symbols in RPG settings - all those coats of arms on the cover of the original Greyhawk package, the house symbols in Battletech, the iconography in Warhammer 40,000 - they all help bring the world to life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Blacksteel. I actually have lots and lots of these. I make them fairly often. It's the art student in me. lol

      Delete