Monday, June 13, 2011

Reality Check

Greetings All.

I thought perhaps my busy schedule and heavy need to focus on personal, real life stuff would slow my posting and while it has to some degree, I find I need to post as it prevents my head from always being full of worry. In short, if I am thinking about Superheroes, Muppets and Plasma Based Life Forms from Another Galaxy, I can't also be thinking of my world of suck.

It's nice to take a break once in a while.

Anyway, as you may or may not have noticed, there is a new button to the right of the posts titled 'Donations'. I despise that it's there but I am in a place in life where it needs to be. At the same time, I have worked since I was 14 and believe nothing in life is free so here's the deal...

If you use it, please leave me a note in the comment box on what kind of character I can draw for you. Be it a superhero, monster, wizard or whathaveyou, I would be happy to recipricate your kindness with an illustration.

Now that that's out of the way...More Secret Origins and Muppet Mondays coming up...

AD
Barking Alien

No comments:

Post a Comment