Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sporadic

My posts this month will be, at best, sporadic.

I am trying to make some much needed real life changes, which include but are not limited to, possibly finding a new apartment, maybe a job change, maybe more.

I need to both advance my current situation and get back a bit of what I've lost of myself over the last few years. Wish me luck.

I will pop on and post from time to time but it's definitely going to be in a reduced capacity.

Anyway, onward and upward...

AD
Barking Alien

5 comments:

  1. Best of luck, Adam. I hope everything goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Onward and upward, indeed. I'll drop you an email from time to time to see how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck man - I've been doing some rebooting myself (HA! Future Post Reference!)and it's good for the soul every once in a while. Don't disappear but a break for a bit is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody. I'm not stopping, as I think I sort of need this. It's creatively theraputic in a way.

    I do know however that for this month at least my focus needs to be elsewhere. I need to get some things done that take time to do.

    But I'll be around. Guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete