Monday, July 11, 2011

Muppet Mondays! - Less Often, Better Stuff

My Muppet Mondays haven't been attracting the kind of attention March's Muppet Madness Month did and while I don't really do it for the applause...who am I kidding...the Muppets are all about applause. lol

I am sure a part of it is that I'm been busy and haven't really put up much of significance outside of my recaps of the one actual game I ran. That game rocked however and I highly recommend checking out the
play by play.

Another part is, of course, that it's a quirky idea and the novelty element has passed, so now only those who really like offbeat, oddball game ideas retain an interest. That's fine. That's who I'm generally talking to anyhow.

So what does all this mean. Well, it means Muppet Mondays are going to be in and out. Instead of a regular feature, I am simply going to put up ideas for my Muppets RPG when I have them and have the time to devote the kind of attention to detail and quality that the original posts had. I'm also planning on celebrating the upcoming motion picture in November with a Muppet Movie Week around the time the film is released.


I leave you with a bit of a teaser. Behold a new character from the upcoming movie, Kermit the Frog's chauffeur and assistant...80s Robot (Yes, his name is 80s Robot).







Is that cool or what?

AD
Barking Alien








2 comments:

  1. Yep, quirky, offbeat, and oddball--you're talking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have high hoped for 80s robot. He needs to sound like a speak and spell and perhaps drop some movie quotes in now and then.

    ReplyDelete