Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A New Week A New Update

I missed Muppet Monday! Holy crap. If I don't recharge my Muppet powers once every week I may lose them.

Just kidding. I was bitten by a radioactive Fraggle. My abilities are permanent.

I will make up for it with a good one next week. This week I may be directing your attention to more Sci-Fi fare. Why? Sci-Fi Space Adventure on the brain is the culprit. Still now exactly sure when and where I will run my next Sci-Fi game or what it will be but I have the distinct need and desperate feeling of wanting to get back to gaming in outer space.

On another note, my Summer Program Fantasy RPG campaign is starting up next Sunday. I am really excited and can't wait to share some of the craziness here.

Short post I know but I've been so busy with work and actually playing games I haven't had a lot of time to ponder what to blog about. Hopefully I will come up with something soon.

Until then, have a great day and good gaming all!

AD
Barking Alien



2 comments:

  1. Very cool about the RPG program starting up. So cool. Looking forward to reading about it.

    Face is good, just a wee bit sore but doing very well. Thanks for the drop-in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime HW. Always happy to say hi and talk to such a lovely person. That and you specialize in two of my favorite things, food and doggies.

    :)

    ReplyDelete