Monday, August 14, 2017

RPGaDay Challenge 2017 - Day 11

Yeah, yeah, I'm behind. I know. I'm hurrying. Geez. Keep your shirt on.




Well that's easy...

Granted, it's hard to pick just one, but if I had to I would look no further than...





TEENAGERS FROM OUTER SPACE!



One of my all time favorite RPGs, especially with the modifications I made, TFOS is long overdue for a revival. 

With the immense, and widespread popularity of Anime, and Manga in the USA, this game could be revised, expanded, and re-released with little effort. I would probably utilize all new art, hiring artists with a genuine grasp of the current Anime/Manga art styles.

I've discussed this game many times on the blog. 

Notable entries include Direct Hits and Campaigns A-to-Z: Blast City Blues. Check'em out.

Man, oh man I would love to be in charge of a new edition of this game.

Anyway...onward...

AD
Barking Alien






1 comment:

  1. I loved TFOS. Unfortunately, it came out when I was in high school and no one wanted to play it. "Why would I want to play a teenager? I AM a teenager!"

    Wouldn't mind seeing this one return either.

    ReplyDelete