Friday, August 4, 2017

RPGaDay Challenge 20107 - Day 4

Getting back on track...






Hmm. 

Play-wise, I've been in a Kapow! Superhero RPG campaign that meets weekly over Google Hangouts for the last three years, and that's still going strong. It's one of only two games I've been a player in consistently since last year.

As for running, I'd have to say it's either Ars Magica 3rd Edition, or Champions 4th.

One of my group's wrapped up an Ars Magica campaign earlier this year set on my original world of Aerth. I am now running a new, more traditional Ars Magica campaign with another group.

Prior to running Ars Magica with the latter group, I was running Champions with them, and have run short Champions campaigns off, and on since last August. 

That's about it. I've run numerous other games for short stints, and one-shots, but these are the ones I've played most often.

AD
Barking Alien








No comments:

Post a Comment