Sunday, August 6, 2023

RPGaDay Challenge 2023 - Day 6




Hmm. A tricky question to answer for yours truly.

As I've mentioned on the blog in the past, I usually get to run the games I want to run. Between the various groups of players I game with [and have gamed with in the past], I've been extraordinarily lucky when it comes to bringing my favorite RPGs to the table (real or virtual). 

In the past year I've gotten to run Champions, my Ghostbusters homebrew, Star Trek Adventures, Star Wars D6; some of my all time favorites for sure. Some of these were only one-shots or short runs but the prompt says 'NEVER' in bold and capital letters so even a recent one-off counts, right?

To clarify, we're talking favorite games here. Even I run into obstacles when trying to get players to try some of the crazy, off-the-wall games that may have caught my fancy in any given month. That's fine, understandable even, though I often forget that when I am excited about a game concept.

OK, so let me try to answer this question. What's a favorite game of mine that I never - sorry NEVER - get to play? Oh! I know. Teenagers from Outer Space. I used to run that all the time throughout high school, college, and off and on in one form or another for decades. Now that I think about it, it's been ages since I've run it. I definitely miss that game, particularly my homebrew setting, 'Blast City Blues'. 




There you go. That's my answer. One of these days I'll get back to it. I know I will.

AD
Barking Alien





No comments:

Post a Comment