Tuesday, August 29, 2023

RPGaDay Challenge 2023 - Day 29

 



I've been so busy lately that I started to fall behind on this challenge and to be honest the motivation to get to the next one isn't particularly strong. 

This year has been boring. We're looking at repeat questions that weren't especially exciting the first time around. Take this question for instance; this is one of the good ones and yet it isn't particularly gripping.

Why? For me at least, talking about memorable encounters of the past is something I do all the time. This is an RPG blog after all, so it's a fairly regular occurrence. I could link you back to any number of prior posts. 

I could also recount one I haven't yet described...but I'm too tired. 

Instead, I'm going to bed. I'll tell the tale of a memorable encounter again some other time.

AD
Barking Alien





No comments:

Post a Comment