Saturday, August 26, 2023

RPGaDay Challenge 2023 - Day 26




Generally speaking I custom make my own sheets. My reasons for doing so are two-fold:

#1. I like everything to be organized, concise, and have the information I and/or my players need on one page (if at all possible). 

#2. I want the look of the Character Sheets to match the aesthetic of the game universe/setting. 

Some of my favorite Character Sheets include...


My version of the character sheet I use for Champions, 4th Edition


Character Sheet for my homebrew/kitbash Ghostbusters RPG


Character Sheet for my modified ALIEN RPG / Year Zero Engine RED DWARF RPG


Star Trek Adventures RPG Character Sheet I made for our Star Trek: Prosperity, TOS Era Campaign

and lastly...

Star Wars D6 2nd Edition Character Sheet from West End Games
I don't think I altered this at all. 

Wow.


Does a Character Sheet NEED a place for a picture of your PC? Maybe it doesn't need one but if I can fit one in, I do. 

That was fun. I guess. 

AD
Barking Alien





3 comments:

  1. I love all your clever design work, but that Ghostbusters' sheet is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tim. I actually have a few variations of the GB sheet: a 'clean' one, one with ink fingerprints, coffee stain in a different spot, etc.

      Delete
    2. It's the coffee stain that seals the deal for me, although I like the sound of the fingerprints 😉

      Delete