Tuesday, August 1, 2023

RPGaDay Challenge 2023 - Day 1, 3, and 4




For these to be valid questions I would have to assume there are people who remember and keep track of such things.

I do not.

I mean, I barely recall what I had for breakfast yesterday and you expect me to remember which RPG I played and purchased first this year? That's eight months ago. EIGHT! Likewise my most recent one...you've got to be kidding me.

Add in the fact that with Kickstarter and pre-orders there are games I 'purchased' months ago and haven't received yet and games I got recently I probably bought last year. How do these questions even apply in 2023?

What an engaging opening to the 10th Anniversary of this event. Do you figure they’ll all be this thought provoking? I hope not...

AD
Barking Alien




1 comment:

  1. #3 and #4 are tricky for me. But #1 is easy because I was dedicated to playing in a campaign at the beginning of the year.

    ReplyDelete