Wednesday, August 2, 2023

RPGaDay Challenge 2023 - Day 2

 


My first RPG Gamemaster was Tom Zizzo.

I don't remember a lot about Tom, a year and a grade my junior in the late Summer of 1977. When we played our first RPG together I was 8 years old and he was 7. He'd been taught how to play by his older brother. He lived across the highway from me; either a trip over a bridge to the East of my apartment building or the long way 'round to the West and past our school. Hmm. Come to think of it, it was roughly the same distance either way.

Thar's all I can recall sadly. We weren't buddies for long before I went off to Junior High. Our campaign was short but it was good and it got me hooked. Forty-Six years later I'm still gaming and still loving it.

Thanks Tom.

AD
Barking Alien





No comments:

Post a Comment