Saturday, August 19, 2023

RPGaDay Challenge 2023 - Day 19



 
I'm not one for PUBLISHED Adventures. 

As I went from fresh-faced newbie GM to wizened veteran GM, I found myself using Published Adventures less and less. Even back in the day I would add to and subtract from pre-packaged adventure 'Modules' to customize them to my personal style and the interests of my group(s). 

My favorite Published Adventures are therefore ones that are easy to modify and make my own or which have multiple ways they can be used. With those criteria, the modules I've liked the most throughout my time in the hobby are...




A Doomsday Like Any Other, Star Trek, The Roleplaying Game - FASA, 2nd Edition
Crisis on Crusader Citadel, Villains and Vigilantes - 2nd Edition
Expedition to the Barrier Peaks, Advanced Dungeons and Dragons - 1st Edition
Legion of Gold, Gamma World - 1st Edition
Ravenloft, Advanced Dungeons and Dragons - 1st Edition 
Starfall, Star Wars, The Roleplaying Game - 1st Edition

That's all I have to say. See you all tomorrow!

AD
Barking Alien






No comments:

Post a Comment