Friday, August 25, 2023

RPGaDay Challenge 2023 - Day 25




One thing I am quite proud of is that I have very few of these. 

In the last year or so, between Kickstarter and PDFs, I do have a few that I haven't gotten the chance to actually play. Some I've only had for a short time, such as the PDF 'Beta Rules' for BREAK!!. Others I purchased more for my own reading pleasure, not expecting to bring them to the table virtually or otherwise for the foreseeable future. Heckin' Good Doggos falls into this category.

Other than these...hmm...I haven't gotten to play or run The Troubleshooters yet, though I did incorporate some ideas from it in my attempted Pokemon homebrew. I would really love to give this game a go, maybe moreso than any of the other ones I have with a similar status (owned but unplayed).

Yep.

*Whistles* (Taps foot, looks at watch)

Yessiree.

Well. That's it.

Bye now.

AD
Barking Alien





No comments:

Post a Comment