Wednesday, August 9, 2023

RPGaDay Challenge 2023 - Day 9

 


Ah yes, the kind of hard-hitting, deep thinking, challenging-the-status-quo type prompt I've come to expect from RPGaDay. Wait...no...the opposite of this. 

OK, so favorite die: The D6. The cube. The lowly, Six-Sider. Ta-da! 


That's it for tonight folks, you've been a great crowd! Please tip your droid before you go. Safe travels!

What? You want more?

Well...hmm...I don't really have more. 

I don't really share the typical dice fetish most gamers have. Sure, I like pretty dice as much as the next RPG fan but I don't really have a favorite set. I will often use my black D6s with the little white dots on them for space games like Star Wars or Traveller and I do love my custom ALIEN and Ghostbusters dice but I only use them for ALIEN and Ghostbusters. For most of the games I run and play, I just grab some dice from my collection and go. 

I will say, I prefer rolling real dice vs. using online die-rollers. I do use them, fairly regularly, but my preference is for the real deal. 

OK? We done?

Cool.

AD
Barking Alien






No comments:

Post a Comment