Sunday, August 27, 2023

RPGaDay Challenge 2023 - Day 27

 



The last time I answered this question I said Hunter Planet, The All Australian RPG from the one and only David Bruggeman. My response to the Day 16 prompt that year, 'Game I Wish I Owned' was Hunter Planet as well. That post lead to my imagining a new edition and the aforementioned David Bruggeman, creator of the game, sending me a copy. Thank you forever David! A great memory and a highpoint of the blog. 

Unfortunately, that makes this year that much harder. As I mentioned in a prior post, I am OK with there not being a new edition of my favorite games if they are, in fact, my favorite games as they are. At the moment, I can't even think of a title I'd want a new version of. Maybe Sketch? It doesn't really need one but it'd be cool.

AD
Barking Alien






No comments:

Post a Comment