Wednesday, August 27, 2014

RPGaDay Challenge - Day 27

Day 27 - Game You’d Like to See a New / Improved Edition of…

Now here's a question I can really get into. I know exactly which RPG fits this bill.


HUNTER PLANET
 

Left: First Edition Cover
Right: Second (Executive) Edition Cover
 
And someday...
 

 
 
Oh yeah baby!
 
On a parallel Earth, David Bruggerman, the entire TAGG team, and I are wallowing in money 'cause we just sold the movie rights to the same people who made Galaxy Quest.
 
Yeah.

As noted by some of the other participants of the RPGaDay Blogfest, a lot of the answers to these questions, and therefore the posts regarding them, seem like repeats. The same games will come up on a given bloggers posts again and again.
 
AD
Barking Alien


 
  

5 comments:

  1. Now I know nothing about this game, but if you "helped" with a new edition, wouldn't it cease to be an all-Australian Role Playing Game? Well, unless you moved there of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curse you Blacksteel! You have found the fatal flaw in my otherwise foolproof plan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.
    Would you like a first edition copy of Hunter Planet? I still have a few left here. The red cover you have pictured is actually the CM shield that also acted as a wrap/cover for the Hunter Planet Executive Pack which included Hunter Planet, Sindee, player character sheets, and a few other things.
    I still play Hunter Planet occasionally with my family and am planning on digitizing and updating Hunter Planet for a 3rd edition later this year.
    Cheers
    David Bruggeman (CM)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, yes, OMG, a thousand times yes.

      I would love to get one. We can discuss any particulars via email. Mine is barkingalienATgmailDOTcom.

      Thank you so much for contacting me.

      Delete