Wednesday, August 6, 2014

RPGaDay Challenge - Day 6

Day 6 - Favorite RPG Never Get to Play

None.

If it's a favorite, I run it.

I made a post not long ago about how a lot of gamers have huge libraries, with shelves and shelves of games they don't play.

Screw that noise.

If I buy a game (which is not that often now, but over the years I've certainly purchased my fair share of games, to put it mildly), I am using it. No game on my bookshelves stays on my bookshelves for very long without being played.

I can't think of a game I own that is never played. Some games definitely get more play than others, but all of them see some action. Otherwise, I will probably end up selling or trading the game away for for something that will be more useful.

AD
Barking Alien




No comments:

Post a Comment