Sunday, August 17, 2014

RPGaDay Challenge - Day 16

Day 16 - Game you wish you owned

Whoops! A little late. Sorry gang. Anyway, a game I wish I owned, but don't, eh?

No question or contest.

Hunter Planet.


Original, First Edition Character Sheet.
 
 
Hunter Planet is my holy grail, though often it feels more like The Questing Beast. I always almost manage to find it, just miss it as it sells out at Noble Knight Games, or I nearly win it on ebay, but never do.

I can't stop thinking about this game, even though I've only ever played it once. I have so many ideas of what I could do with it. I just...just...grrr...need a damn copy!

I honestly can not think of another RPG I don't already own that I would want. Seriously. Of the games that have already come out, that I like and play, I own them all.

That's a very satisfying feeling. It also sort of sucks.

Gaming industry...make some new games I actually want please.

Thanks,

AD
Barking Alien





No comments:

Post a Comment