Thursday, May 5, 2011

Quiet Please...I'm Creatifying

Sorry for the relative slow down on my blog. I am in the rather involved process of working on my new Champions campaign and it's taking some unexpected and interesting turns. I need to concentrate a bit on creating some NPC villains, heroes and supporting cast characters who I will than discuss at some point here.

In many instances I am not really creating so much as recreating and than modifying. I'm going to attempt to set this campaign in the same universe as the one my friend Will created all those years ago (like 20 or so actually). I remember a lot of it but by no means all of it. To fill in the gaps I'm looking into older editions of Champions and my own half-baked ideas.

I promise to keep you (and this blog) updated.

Carry on.

AD
Barking Alien

No comments:

Post a Comment