Wednesday, August 25, 2021
Sunday, August 22, 2021
Wednesday, August 18, 2021
Saturday, August 14, 2021
- I don't know about playing X even though I like the subject. I've never played it before.
- I quadruple check the connection is secure/the enemy is dead/there aren't any traps.
- People need to see your rolls. Use the on screen die roller. You could be cheating.
- Make plans that are smart and effective. Obviously their plan will be even smarter and more effective.
- Make sure ones actions don't make the situation worse (i.e. more interesting).
- Make sure ones actions don't make what you want to do next not work.
- Make sure ones actions are correct based on game rules because clearly the other player can't possibly be as well versed in the rules are they are and nothing is more important than getting the rules right.
- Not cheat.
Thursday, August 12, 2021
There's been some talk across the blogosphere about Fudging Dice and since I am a big fan I thought I would take some time out from the RPGaDay Challenge to add in my two credits.
Now, Fudge...I mean, who doesn't love fudge, am I right? And Fudge Dice? Come on! As a gamer what could be cooler than that?