Monday, June 13, 2011

Muppet Mondays! - Ain't I A Tease

This coming Saturday is the big day! I will actually be running a Muppet Show RPG Adventure at NerdNYC's RECESS event. I thought I'd post up a teaser...here is a blank character sheet for the game...


At present I am planning for up to 6 players, each playing three Custom Muppets each. The end result will be 18 characters, so I am stating out about 25-30 or so in order to give the group a nice range to choose from. So far I am working on having the following playable Muppets...

Fozzie
Miss Piggy
Gonzo
Scooter
Dr. Teeth
Floyd Pepper
Janice
Zoot
Animal
Rowlf
Bunsen Honeydew
Beaker
Pepe
Rizzo
Beauregard
Statler
Waldorf
Sweetums
Lew Zealand
Crazy Harry
Swedish Chef

and

Sam the Eagle

Kermit is, as I mentioned previously, not available as a PC so that I can run him and use him to facilitate the game.


More to Come,

AD
Barking Alien


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear how the game goes! I really like your character sheet, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice character sheet, bit I think it needs a "Please don't sue me, Disney" disclaimer at the bottom. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Erin - If you read it carefully you'd notice that on the bottom it says "An Unofficial Homebrew Work of Fan Appreciation..."

    Also, I am not selling it or making money on it.

    ReplyDelete