Monday, March 31, 2014

To Challenge Tomorrow

After a very grueling month of no good, very bad unfunness (yes, I teach English. Why do you ask?), I am finally starting to come out from under the rock I was using as a refuge to recoup. Now that things are slowing getting back to what I view as normal, I can proceed to enjoying life a bit, starting with the A-to-Z Blogging Challenge!




In the past I haven't always completed this challenge, although many of the attempts to do so resulted in pretty good posts if I do say so myself.

This year, each entry will follow the theme of describing campaigns I have run over the past 36 years in alphabetical order. I shall call it...

Campaigns A-To-Z!

How do I come up with these clever titles?

These are not necessarily the greatest games I've ever run, or even my favorites, though many of them will qualify as one or both of these things. What they really are, is simply an assortment of campaigns that I've run throughout my time in the hobby that fit the one per day per letter idea behind this challenge. Sometimes, in order to fill a letter slot, I may have to use an alphabetically appropriate, though lesser quality, campaign. Still and all, I am hoping the descriptions of even these will be entertaining for you readers.

Fingers crossed.

In May, the Muppet Madness Month Sequel will finally be unstrung. Wokka Wokka!

AD
Barking Alien




3 comments:

  1. Good luck hope you finish...but I agree it's worth doing the challenge just for the posts we do manage to do.
    On the A to Z Challenge Maggie@expatbrazil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to it. I come here to listen to the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd rather hear about your Champions 4th ed. game or Muppets...hope you can fit those in somehow.

    ReplyDelete