Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Campaigns A-To-Z: Alphabet Soup

Fail. You lose. No stuffed unicorn for you. Thank you for playing.

Yep, failed another A-To-Z Challenge. I sometimes wonder why I start these? April is always a terrible month for me and I rarely have the time to devote to my blog as it is.

Sigh.

Oh well, maybe next year (See? What the hell is wrong with me?!).

On another, somewhat related note...

I won't be doing a Muppet Madness Month next month like I originally announced. Themed months are not feasible for the time being, especially ones where I'd want to put the maximum effort I could into them. My maximum effort lately just doesn't amount to that much effort it seems.

Back to talking about whatever the heck comes to mind.

See you in May.

AD
Barking Alien






7 comments:

  1. You done well though. 7 good stories spanning decades? Nothing to sneeze at for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on giving it a go, either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. April is the cruelest month, breeding
    Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
    Memory and desire, stirring
    Dull roots with spring rain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't sweat it. I didn't even bother trying this year. Easter, taxes, and just life in general make April a lousy month to try to do something every fricking day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I said it before: if you have the ideas, you can keep going with de A-to-Z of campaigns beyond the end of April. It is a very enjoyable series, but themed months seem hard to pull off at any time.

    ReplyDelete