Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Snarks and Questing Beasts

Nope. I still don't have an idea for my Sunday game. 

I thought I did, something really special too; an IP/setting I've wanted to run a game in for a long time but in the end I felt I was forcing myself to find it exciting and interesting. I just couldn't go through with it and so I am back to square one.

Fine 12 year anniversary this is turning out to be. 

A lot of real world concerns are occupying my brain and I need to sort them out before I can settle on a creative idea that I am truly engaged with. This is frustrating on several levels, not the least of which is that having a creative outlet is usually what calms my anxieties and lets me think and act more clearly. 

Everything I need and want feels so elusive. Opportunities seem out of reach and possible positive happenings are there until I look at them, at which point they just disappear. It's all Questing Beasts and the Hunting of the Snark. 

AD
Barking Alien





No comments:

Post a Comment