Tuesday, August 25, 2026

RPGaDay 2026 - DAY 19 - DESIRE

DESIRE

I have a Desire to do...a lot of things.

The story of my life. 

Right now my head is in a million places but there are definitely some subjects taking up more space and energy in my gray matter than others. 

At least for now they are:

Ghostbusters and my 'Hosts of Freaky Ghosts' project are definitely near the top of my list of things I desperately want to work on, as October and Halloween will be here before I know it. All Hallow's Eve is both my inspiration and my deadline for getting my book completed so that needs to be a major focus next month.

An ongoing Smurfs RPG campaign is never far from my thoughts these days. With some of the ideas I've been having for expanding the Starship-as-Base-Building component in Space Opera Heroes, I am more jazzed than ever to see where I can take Mushroom Cottages in Smurfs. Plus, it looks like Smurfs is the only Fantasy RPG I truly enjoy outside of Ars Magica. 

Looks like my Star Wars Visions Heroes Solo campaign will be joined by a more traditional round of Star Wars Heroes, since some friends of a friend want to give a Star Wars mini-campaign a try and I figured it would be a great way to test how Space Opera Heroes handles ongoing play. 

Those are the endeavors generating a burning passion in my heart at this time.

Who knows what I'll be obsessed with next week. 

AD
Barking Alien




No comments:

Post a Comment