DESIRE
I have a Desire to do...a lot of things.
The story of my life.
Right now my head is in a million places but there are definitely some subjects taking up more space and energy in my gray matter than others.
At least for now they are:
Ghostbusters and my 'Hosts of Freaky Ghosts' project are definitely near the top of my list of things I desperately want to work on, as October and Halloween will be here before you know it. All Hallow's Eve is both my inspiration and my deadline for getting my book completed so that needs to be a major focus next month.
An ongoing Smurfs RPG campaign is never far from my thoughts these days. With some of the ideas I've been having for expanding the Starship-as-Base-Building component in Space Opera Heroes, I am more jazzed than ever to see where I can take Mushroom Cottages in Smurfs. Plus, it looks like Smurfs is the only Fantasy RPG I truly enjoy outside of Ars Magica.
Looks like my Star Wars Visions Heroes will be joined by a more traditional round of Star Wars Heroes, since some friends of a friend want to give a Star Wars mini-campaign a try and I figured it would be a great way to test how Space Opera Heroes handles ongoing play.
Those are the endeavors generating a burning passion in my heart at this time.
Who know what I'll be obsessed with next week.
AD
Barking Alien
No comments:
Post a Comment