Sunday, October 1, 2017

Creeping It Real

Boo!

Did I scare you?




It's October, and you know what that means don't you? Autumn's arrived, the air has cooled, and the leaves have turned to russet hues. Soon, sooner than we think, All Hallow's Eve will be upon us!

Barkley here, and yes, I know it's been some time since you've seen me, but I've been extraordinarily busy of late. 

Oh indeed! I have been scouring the fringes of time, and space, and that one dimension, you know, with the goopy stuff, surely you know it, yes? - anyway, I've been searching for new content for Adam to post to the Barking Alien blog, and low and behold I have!

This month, in addition to whatever posts should strike Adam's fancy, he will be posting various Halloween themed games, adventures, and the like which have come across our paths over the years. 

To be a bit clearer, the Halloween themed posts will include things like...

  • Halloween Themed Star Trek, Superhero, and other sessions I've had over the years
  • Ideas and Mechanics from my new RPG, Unfinished Business
  • Running, and Playing Comedic Horror Games

There may be other Creepy, Kooky, Mysterious, and Spooky things this month, so you'll have to keep checking. 


Until then...Fangs for coming by! 

Muwahahahaha!


Barkley
Barking Alien








No comments:

Post a Comment