Thursday, August 22, 2019

RPGaDay Challenge 2019 - LOST




...Lost.

Wait...where am I?

After the last post I found myself Lost in thought.

I was thinking about the next prompt, which is, in point of fact, Lost. 

While Lost in thought about Lost, I Lost track of time. Suddenly I realized...wait...I've Lost my place.

Ah yes, Lost...

I find myself thinking about friends I've Lost. 

Over the years I've Lost a number of very good friends and we, together, have Lost opportunities to reminisce about old games, create new ones, and enjoy the very special bond that comes from shared experience of gaming. 

I have my memories of course but it saddens me that no new ones will be made with those particular fellows who left this world well before their time. 

Sometimes I reflect on their passing and feel a bit, Lost. 

To Allen Halden, Pedro 'Pete' Hernandez III, and Martin King, I recall the words of the great Bob Marley: 

Good friends we have, oh, good friends we've lost
Along the way.
In this great future, you can't forget your past
So dry your tears, I say.

Forward,

AD
Barking Alien






No comments:

Post a Comment