Sunday, August 4, 2019

RPGaDay Challenge 2019 - SHARE




As noted when I began the RPGaDay 2019 Challenge, I am trying to answer this in a sort of 'word association' manner. Basically, I see the prompt word and write the first thing that comes to mind. 

Share invokes two thoughts, with neither being particularly compelling to elaborate upon. 

First and foremost I think of sharing our love of the hobby with others, be it family, friends, co-workers friends, the 'next generation', and beyond. With the current popularity of RPGs and videos showing live-play on YouTube, RPGs and the passion we have for them are being shared to more people than ever before. Go Us Gamers!

Second, I think of this blog, which allows a regular Joe GM from New York City like myself (and his extraterrestrial, verdant furred, canine companion of course) to talk about whatever is on my mind in regards to gaming and pop culture. I have this venue that allows me to share my crazy ideas with all of you and really, that's pretty freakin' cool.

That's it. That's all I am able to think of for prompt number four. Hopefully word number five will be a bit more interesting.

AD
Barking Alien







No comments:

Post a Comment