Wednesday, August 31, 2022

RPGaDay Challenge 2022 - Day 29-31

 

The last three posts for RPGaDay 2022 are about RPGaDay. How...I don't even know really. The questions this year were so lackluster that this seems both disappointing and fitting. 

Let's see...

#29. I can't really think of anyone in particular. I would love more of my gaming friends to take part but honestly I don't think they all think about games in the way I do, as much as I do, and they don't all have a regular means of posting their thoughts on it if they were so inclined. 

That said, there are definitely some that can and should participate next time but would they? Maybe if the question were more engaging. 

Which brings me to...

#30. Outsource. The. Questions. Announce several months in advance that you will be collecting ideas for questions from those who would like to participate. Get those that take part in the RPGaDay event to generate the questions this next time.

Questions for RPG gamers by RPG gamers. 

#31. I first started in 2014. I've been doing it 8 years.

And...that's it. 

See you later tonight for the bonus round.

AD
Barking Alien







No comments:

Post a Comment