Sunday, August 23, 2020

RPGaDay Challenge 2020 - EDGE



Edge.

I don't really have much to say about edge. 

I could talk about the 'edge of the map' and what's lies beyond it, but my maps don't really have edges. I've also addressed this before and I'm sure it will be the subject of someone else's entry.

I could discuss characters that have an edge to them but such characters aren't especially interesting to me (with a few, rare exceptions) so I am not sure what I could say about them. 

I feel like I should have something to say about edgey games in general but...I just don't. Nothing worth saying at any rate. I don't feel enough passion for them or against them to be creative or snarky in any meaningful way. 

So that's edge. 

Another winner for the RPGaDay 2020 event. 

This is getting frustrating. I want to write.

Inspire me damn it. 

AD
Barking Alien







No comments:

Post a Comment