Tuesday, August 18, 2020

RPGaDay Challenge 2020 - MEET



Meet.

Meet makes me think of all the people I've met because of gaming. 

I've met most of my friends through gaming or shared gaming with friends which resulted in spending more time together sharing the fun.

I met my ex-wife through Anime but introducing her to gaming was like letting a bird know they could fly past the edge of a cliff and now a whole, new world was open to it. 

I met my current girlfriend thanks to gaming and even though she isn't as into it as I am, I wouldn't know her without it. Thank you gaming!

I've met pros and gotten jobs, met people of all sorts by doing demos, and running and playing at conventions. 

That's it. Honestly, I feel like I've stretched meet as far as I can. 

I don't think I've really had anything worthwhile to say about any of the prompts so far besides Forest and Light. That two out of 18. Wow. That kind of sucks. Maybe it's me, as I've noted previously, but I don't think it's just me. I've checked in with posts on other blogs, youtube videos, and the like and it seems a number of people are having difficulty this year.

We're passed the half-way point, so let's cross our fingers...

AD
Barking Alien





No comments:

Post a Comment