Saturday, August 8, 2020

RPGaDay Challenge 2020 - SHADE



Shade. A lesser form of shadow. 

What is special about shade beyond providing some mild relief from the Summer sun?

Damn...I can't think of anything. Again, we're not talking about darkness or even shadows here, just...shade. 

Sure there are interesting aspects to shade:

  • Superheroes and Supervillains like Shade, The Changing Man and The Shade.
  • Fantasy Undead beings such as those from Dungeons and Dragons and the like.
  • Shades of the Past, Present, and Future.

And...that's it. 

I mean that's some good stuff there, no doubt about it, but none of these are anything I really feel energized to talk about. Also, I'm sure that's not really 'it'. I don't for a minute believe that's all there is or can be to the word shade but that's all I can think of off the top of my head. 

Maybe it isn't the prompts this year but me. 

Well, there you go. Another lame post. Why did I want to do this again?

AD
Barking Alien







No comments:

Post a Comment